Pages

10.09.2012

Open.







I know this isn’t groundbreaking news or anything, but I want you to know that God lives. 

And I’m not saying that because it will change everything. And I’m not saying that just to say it. 

I’m saying it because somedays it helps just to know.

I’m saying it because once you know you’ll look for Him, and you’ll find Him in the stars.  You’ll see the smiles as you walk and the frost on your window,and you’ll think of Him.  You’ll hear His words and you’ll learn His voice and you’ll smile because you know.  And once you know you’ll look for Him, and you’ll find Him in your eyes.  

Your heart will grow, and your eyes will too, and at some point you’ll realize you’re happy.  And you might not remember exactly when it happened, or how it happened, but I hope in that moment you’ll remember God lives.

Because He has a way of changing things.

And sometimes it helps just to know. 

-Linds 

4 comments:

  1. hey lovely writer.
    i nominated you for an award.
    you could accept if you want. . .

    check it out at my space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just found your blog today & really needed this post.
    thank you for writing so beautifully & sharing it with the world.

    it does help just to know(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words strung together so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely words strung together so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete