Pages

1.18.2011

You can pretty much just call me sargent bree now.. Haha!

Soooo yes, today was indeed career day! Dont we all just love it?! Ha ha no. As always there are all the hair schools doin their thang, with about half their participants being of the male gender?? kinda sick.. But that's off topic! And there's all them navy and marines sign up tables of course! So Linds comes up to me during lunch and is all fanatic because she has just "joined" the U.S. Air Force. And im thinkin, PShhhh! yeah right! Ha ha there is no way! And then she goes off about how she did it to win a hat.. That changes everything! So, without thinking I say "SIGN ME UP!" After giving the guys at the U.S. Air Force stand my name and "phone number" (Little Caesars) me and Linds MAKE SURE that they are going to call our names in the big drawing at the end of lunch to claim our sexy hats ha ha! So lunch goes on.. No drawing.. Sitting in Chem... No drawing.. By the end of school we're like what the crap!? We pretty much gave our futures away to the Air Force for a hat that we will never receive.. Oh well! I guess there is always the army?. Nahhh! After getting our hopes up, Linds goes home and I had to stay after school for that lame ACT prep class (math review day D=) and just before walking into K.p.'s room I get called down to the counseling office. I walk into the office "Are you Breanna?" "Uhhhh, yeah?" "We have a lil surprise for you!" And the lady hands me the hat! Ha ha! WHOOO! Ohhh, sorry Linds! I'll let ya borrow it on the weekends ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment