Pages

1.23.2012

Daylight is My Theme Song

Two years ago today, I went to a party for a girl I hardly knew at all.  It snowed hard, just like today; we walked down the streets throwing snowballs, and we ate ice cream cones at Macey's.  


Two years ago today, I met my very best friend.












I propose a toast,


Here's to our highly advanced taste in music and our superior bass catching skills. 

Here's to eating apples in Van Dijk's class, tres leche at Cafe Rio, orange chicken at Panda, and that awful Frosted Mini Wheats + Peanut Butter combo; here's to a friendship that's been based way too heavily around food.

Here's to three car crashes and one million crazy dance parties.

Here's to 731 days of being best friends.


Now how's about seven-hundred and thirty-one more?  



I'll drink to that

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment