Pages

2.04.2012

"And So It Goes"


 (Via)

Life's just so busy sometimes, and I'm tired.  
And I just need one second.


Give me one second to breath, to love, to cry.  One second to read that note; one second to notice those wandering stars.  One second to say, "I Love You."  One second to listen.


Because I'm certain all I need is just one second to blink, and it'd all slow down again.  Maybe if I just had one second to breath I could remember why I'm lying here smiling in the first place.  Just give me one second, please, one second to remember how beautiful this one second has been.    


Give me one second to remember what it's like to be young. Just one second to remember, please, and I swear I'll never forget what it means to be infinite.  


"You can breath, 
 You can breath, now.
 You can breath, but the air is running out."
 (Jack's Mannequin)
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment