Pages

3.29.2011

Because This is how we do.



I had a talk with my dear friend today, and we decided that people are pretty much awesome.

People can be who ever they choose. 
Isn't it interesting the decisions they make?

We talked, and all I could think of was
all the science fair kids,
and the old lady who said I was poised,
and the kids running for student council,
and the halarious boys on KPGR,
and the people at the library and the book store,
and that boy who said, "excuse me" today in the hall instead of just pushing me aside,
and Harvard men that read the paper,
and the kid who trys to break dance at lunch,
and wyatt duclous,

They are all so different, but every single thing they do is wonderful.  And that's the beauty of this crazy world.  You can do what ever it is that you please, and it's than amazing everytime. 

I admire all of these people because they are nothing less than  sincerely themselves. They are nothing less than my heroes.

It's an incredible strength, the courage to be you. 
And I'd like to say that with it comes the world's acceptance.
But it doesn't.
If you have the courage to be yourself and strive to be better people will strive to pull you back down.  Don't ever be shaken, rise above mediocrity and be youself. 

I challenge you, today, to find yourself.  Then to have the courage to follow that person.  It's an impressive task to undertake but worth it.  

Because these people are the ones who will change the world.  It's not because you love them, or the world wishes them the best in their endeavors.. Because most of the time you would probably rather laugh at them and the world certainly doesn't wish them the best.  No.  These people don't get confidence from you, or I, they get it from within. 
And in the end they will do whatever it is that they desire.
They will do the impossible.
Because something inside them is strong enough to do something that many of us gave up on a long time ago, Believe.

You will be marvelous when you lease expect it.
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment