Pages

3.06.2011

Useless.






So, My past fourty eight hours went a bit like this.
Because you all are so very interested in my past fourty eight hours.

I go to school.
Come home from school.
Watch the last three episodes of the O.C.
Lay in bed and read.
Text Bree to go get panda.
Have an ultimatum from Tyson, it's pizza now or you're gonna sit at your house alone all night.
I put on my shoes.
I go get pizza, courtesy of Tyson and Bridgett.
Bree and I listen to my cd.
Bree and I redo my voicemail, 18 million times.
I'm at the taco bell, I'm at the pizza hut/
I'm at the combination taco bell and pizza hut.
I take Bree home.
I read.
I fall asleep at nine thirty.
I wake up at eleven thirty, in the A.M.
I go to target and buy me a new shirt.
I pick up Adam.
We sit creepily in the Allen's parking lot while some little boy has the talk with his mom.
We go to laser assualt.
I get owned.
We go to my house to pick up the ham.
We go and try to find Lauren's house.
We can not possibly find Lauren's house.
We find Lauren's house.
We make some t-shirts.
Mine says Ying.
His says Yang.
We eat pizza's.  Our babys made from our own two hands.
And we dance and we dance and we dance.
And we spin.
We drive Adam home in dear old Andy.
Adam and Andy get in a fight.
Adam's pride is hurt.
Goodnight.
And now it's two in the A.M.
I am watching Tommy Boy and eating oreos.
All the makings of a good night.

Tonight was lovely.  It really was. 
Next time you think something would be fun, but you feel too scared to do it, just do it.
You  might worry about it every second until the time actually comes, but, it will be worth it. 

And if it's not it's like, whatever. 

1 comment:

  1. lindsey, you make me smile. and where do you find your lovely pictures?

    ReplyDelete