Pages

4.07.2011

Because school is over rated.

Today, I went to Wyoming. 
A place close to my heart, with many people close to my heart.
People who I'm very proud of.

and today, I felt very blessed for the family I belong to.
I felt thankful for the people I'm assosiated with.
For the name I've been blessed with.

Today I felt proud of the place I've come from.

and today, I partied.




With these guys at my grandma's house In wyoming,
A town of 564 people.  Give or take.
They came just to see how my uncle grew up.
Just to see the place he came from.

And I was proud, because it's the same place I came from.
The same people I've come from.
And I felt like it's my job to represent them well.

If there's one thing I could tell you, it's always represent the place you come from well.
Represent your family well.
Represent your name well.
Represent Christ's name well.
Because you can make a difference.

Oh, and let me tell you,
All these guys are pretty cool,
But they are not cowboys.
Imagine Arthur on a horse.
Ha.

-Linds.



*****fortune of the day:
Anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment