Pages

4.24.2011

what e're thou art...


Sometimes I want, so badly, to be grown up.
Other times I pray, with all that I am, that I will stay young forever.

I wish, on occasion, to travel the world.  I wish to see far off places and becomes someone new along with the change of scenery.  The type of person who rides bicycles on the beach and sends post cards.
Then I see that I dread car rides and I'm not really adventurous.
I like things planned out, written down, numbered, and timed.

I hope to be independent.
But I sometimes wish someone would tell me who I'm going to be.

I dream to write. 
Then I think: you can't do it.

I love to read. I'd love to just sit and read for hours. Just sit and read things that great, strong, brilliant people have said.  I'd love to listen and take in every ounce of detail I can.  Copying down every word.
But, I don't.
I instead spend too much time on waste.

I try to be sincere,
but in this world it is awfully hard to show people who you really are.

I guess what I'm saying in a terribly long, round about way, is that:

I want
I pray
I wish
I see
I like
I hope
I dream
I think
I love
I try

but

I just don't know, yet.

Good luck becoming who you are.

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment