Pages

5.23.2011

Dare To Be Elite.





fifteen) Someone I admire very much once told me, "Don't hold back, do what makes you happy."  this person has never been one to fear and she taught me a profound truth, when you hold back your talents and your hopes you also hold back all the success that would come with it.  Don't deny yourself that happiness.

That girl I admire very much is my eleven year old sister, she's kind of incredible. 

I was just thinking about fear and people who have courage, I thought of Jessie.  She played the ukulele for our history class.  She had originally prepared for a seminary talent show and she said, "I can't sing.. my talent is being brave." 

That's really special.  Special people allow others to see who they really are, and I think it's because they've decided they like who they are.

Now comes the moment of truth, do you want to be special?  I don't mean in your ambitions or flaws or shoe size, God already made you that way.  I mean special, as in elite.  Do you want to be above the world? 

Then have no fear.  The one thing you could do to surpass the mediocre is simple, be confident, be daring, be audacious.  Don't hide yourself.  You have all the potential to be elite, so take it.  Make courage your talent and success your lifestyle.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment