Pages

10.17.2011

Nose Goes?







Well, it looks like I've been tagged by a few of you lovely ladies, so here it goes:  Seven Things

(or more accuratly titled: Eighteen Things)

1. My name is Lindsey,

    Linds is better though.

    I like people who call me Linds better, too.

2. Cinco De Mayo is my birthday

3. I have a cat named Lucy

    I secretly like her

4. I have 3 little sisters

    I am the oldest

    I secretly like that, too.

5. I am obsessed with the O.C. and the Office

6. I have one blue eye and one brown eye,

    accompanied by twenty gazillion freckles.

7. I write EVERYTHING down

8. I love to read

9. Words are my inspiration and sanctuary

10. I live to write, and play phase ten with my grandpa

11. I probably speak more fluently in quotes than English

12. I'm not as sympathetic as I should be

13. I admire people,
   
     and I aprecciate people
   
     I like that about me

14. I over-analyze sometimes

     But I guess I like that, too

15. Ever since we learned the trees in biology

     I get distracted when I drive

     because I am always debating on whether
   
     the silver leaf maple is the prettiest,

     or the weeping white birch across the

     street

16. I drive with my windows down 365 days of the year

17. I believe in silent prayers

     and that nothing can beat pictures of your best friends,

     or almond m&m's

18. The one and possibly only thing that I know for
  
     certain after seventeen years: everything is alright




and you are?
-Linds



No comments:

Post a Comment