Pages

2.01.2011

Three Cheers





Three Cheers..
Three cheers for a new day and a new month!  Which just so happened to be a very good start to the rest of my life.
Three cheers for driving to school an hour late and missing English!  Days just always seem to be better when you arrive at your own schedule.
Three cheers for being on the same page and finally clearing up a few things about fights that have long passed!
Three cheers for our obsession with other’s business!  We might just write a book about their life. 
Three cheers for chemistry tests, 51%, and a 20% freebee raise! I just can’t focus sitting with you.. in fact three cheers for you!
Three cheers for cupcakes, the O.C., and stealing my dad’s pencils!
Three cheers for Bree! whom could use some chicken noodle soup if you’d happen to be in the neighborhood..
Three cheers for sandals and socks!  Of which I’ve never been a fan but may just work for you.
Three cheers for this sign I shipped today! “… and thankyou for this house full of people I love.”  It made me smile, I want one like that.
Three cheers for grandparent’s random generosity and deep pockets!
Three cheers for wishing and fortune cookies! they are sorely underappreciated blessings.  What would you do without the hope of a wish?
Three cheers for letters of every kind!  Thank you’s and love, especially.
Three cheers for jimmer!
Three cheers fro Pandora and KPGR!
Three cheers for the power of writing and words!  Everyday I make a million notes to myself on my ipod, on sticky notes, or random pieces of paper. I do it whenever there is something that needs to be said, but there is no one to tell.  Thank the heavens that paper will always listen but never tell, on purpose. 
Three cheers for my best friends! who have never given up on me, and who help me to know things will be alright.
Three cheers new shoes, new friends, and new beginnings!
Three cheers for being happy, young, and beautiful!
Three cheers for the freedom to do whatever you choose with the rest of your adult life!
Three cheers for classy, beautifully-charming people and true, lovely, everlasting happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment